Jumping on the bandwagon as I continue to procrastinate from the wonder that is Statistics.
1. Are you named after anyone?
Sadly, yes. Erica Kane from All My Children though my mom was generous enough to spell it was a K instead of a C so I could never get any of the personalized name stuff when I was growing up. (I'm not bitter at all)
2. When was the last time you cried
Last week when I finished The Bright Side by Kim Holden. It was a bad night.
3. Do you have kids?
Yep, 3. 15 & 11 year old boys and a 7 year old girl.
4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?
Yes. Maybe. Depends on the day and what other person.
5. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
No, of course not.
6. Will you ever bungee-jump?
Bungee-jump, sky dive, zip-line, etc.
7. What’s your favorite cereal?
Reese Puffs. Because I apparently never aged past 12.
8. What’s the first thing you notice about people?
Depends on the person, I guess. If they have tattoos, those. They they are wearing white sunglasses, that. How they carry themselves, hair color, clothes so on and so forth. Body language, art and clothing can speak a lot about people.
9. What is your eye colour?
10. Scary movie or happy endings?
11. Favorite smells?
cookies, vanilla, chocolate cake...
12. Summer or winter?
Winter in the south, which is pretty much summer half the time anyway. I do not do snow.
13. Computer or television?
As long as I can watch tv on the computer, computer.
14. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home?
15. Do you have any special talents?
I can run in 6 inch heels, if that isn't a talent, I don't know what is.
16. Where were you born?
17. What are your hobbies?
Reading, driving my children and husband crazy, crocheting, collecting vinyl, sleeping
18. Do you have any pets?
2 sociopathic cats and a dog who thinks he is a cat
19. Favorite movies?
Too many to list. The Exorcist, Almost Famous, Rocky Horror, Cry-Baby, Jurassic Park, The Way We Were, Star Wars, Harry Potter, Disney movies....
20. Do you have any siblings?
2 sisters. I'm in the middle
21. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Well, I'm in school to be a respiratory therapist, but I have no plans to actually grow up, thanks.