Unbeautifully  - Madeline Sheehan

Loved it, loved it, loved it. Want to have crazy, tattooed, Social D loving little Madeline Sheehan babies kind of loved it.
So, why 4 stars you ask? Because no matter how many times I have read Undeniable (which, by the way, is a shit ton), I get chills over the ending and I didn't over this one. Does that make me love Unbeautifully any less? Hell no, it was freaking awesome. Ripper replaced Deuce as my favorite in my Madeline Sheehan biker hall o' love. But, for me, it just wasn't quite a freaking awesome as Undeniable was. And being who I am, I compare books to each other. Especially books in a series, so whatever.

Anyway.

I'm not going to bother with a synopsis. There is a million and three of them out there already. And honestly if you haven't already read Unbeautifully, much less Undeniable, then you are just straight up insane. Danny and Ripper's story (with hints of Deuce & Eva thrown in for good measure) is amazing. It's heartbreaking, effed up, a little scary, and beautiful all wrapped up in one crazy ass book. So read it. End of.