Beautiful Disaster  - Jamie McGuire

I liked parts of this book, well okay, most of it, but still there were some parts I really could have done without. But I could see where they were coming from. I wanted to like it, but at the end of it, it was good but I wanted it to be more.

You have Abby, the stereotypical good girl, but as we quickly learn there is something else there with her. And then you have Travis, who is your stereotypical bad boy. Tattoos, man-whore, underground fight club (well, okay so maybe not THAT stereotypical) and owns a Harley. Cue the good girl/bad boy fall in love romance, then not so romance and then romance again. It follows a pretty standard pattern. Then we find out, hey, Pidge (Love the Lady and the Tramp reference here) isn't as much of a good girl that we thought she was. I was a little frustrated with Lucky Thirteen and then Vegas, but I understand the reasoning behind it. It was able to spin the story where it was going. But it happened so abruptly and then was over that it kind of bored me. Maybe I wanted more angst, I'm not sure. I am looking forward Walking Disaster though. I'm still not sure if I liked Abby, but I did really like Travis.