Feed - Mira Grant I loved it and I hated it. I sobbed hysterically and I cussed enough that I would have shocked my sailor of a husband.

I can't even really think of a way to describe the book, other than to just say to read it. The ideas behind this version of a zombie apocalypse and the blogging of it intrigued me. It was all to real to me. It was one of the first zombie apocalypse theories that truly made think it's possible for this to actually happen. I could imagine it happening that way. I read through it as fast as I could. And then George. Umm, I get it's the zombie apocalypse and shit happens. But George, seriously? I could handle Buffy, it sucked but I dealt. I felt a pang over Ryman's daughter and Chuck, even though we didn't really know them. But George? I couldn't handle that. By the end of the book, I was furious at the book and the entire series even though I hadn't finished it yet. George.

I love books that are able to elicit that kind of reaction. I would recommend this book to anyone, even though the people that I have so far have cussed me thoroughly out for not warning them too. It's just too good of a book not to read.