30 Day Book Challenge-Day 2. Book that I have read more than 3 times.

So. There could be so many books that I could use for this, so I read ahead in the challenges so I could pick one that I won't have to use in another category. Thankfully, this narrowed it down a shit ton (Notice the Navy lingo here. I sometimes wish I could erase it all from my brain. As soon as I start going to the Head rather then the bathroom, I'm divorcing the husband) so I won't have to add even more Anatomy-midterm procrastination time to my schedule.

Thoughtless.  I've probably read this 5+ times by now, because no matter how many times I have read it, it still pulls the full gamut of emotions out of me. I definitely have a love/hate relationship with the book, as in I love Kellan and hate Keira. Seriously, that is one bitch that needs to be slapped hard and repeatedly. I spend most of the book wondering what in the hell Kellan was thinking when he picked Keira to be the one. I eventually got it (no, not really), but the fact it makes me feel those crazy ass emotions every time that I read it is what makes me dig it so much.