Room For You was surprisingly good. That probably sounds bad, but I really wasn't expecting much based on the synopsis alone and only read it becauseTara Sivec gave it 5 stars. I'm glad that I did though. The storyline isn't really that different from a lot of what's out there now. Unconfident, scarred by previous boyfriends girl meets super hot prior-womanizer and turns him around. Of course, you have to throw in the "other chick drama" in there for good measure. What makes this book different is that it's just written well. It was compelling, it flowed well, and while it had some of the obligatory drama moments to try to keep you on your toes, it wasn't anything that was so drama whore-ish that it took away from the story. It does have a bit of a cliffy ending in the epilogue though, which bummed me out, but really it wasn't anything that was horrible. It was just enough to make you want to read the next one, but not enough to piss you off before it forces you to read the next one.

So, overall it was just a good book. Too often lately I've seen so much shitty writing or ridiculous drama just to get that extra attention, so it was refreshing to read something that was just...sweet.